Monday, January 30, 2012

No Matter What

No matter what happens in this life, whether happy or sad,
I will love you.

I will continue to praise you through times of great sadness
and also through times of great joy.

With tears of grief, I will praise you, for you are my father.

With these tears of sadness, I will be grateful for this life that you have
blessed me with, even though I do not feel one bit worthy.

I will be thankful and I will sing to you and always serve you,
for you are my God.

I will remember that rain falls on the just and the unjust.
I will not question you or wonder why.

I will trust you with my whole heart, for you are my father.
And I am your daughter.

I will wake up each day and remember all you have done for me
and all that you have given to me, and I will thank you.

No matter what--for you, oh God are mighty and great and holy.
And I will worship you all the days of my life.

No comments: