Praying
Seeking
Hurting
Needy
Humble
Afraid
Sacred
Calling
Hearing
Speak
Listen
Search me
Heal me
Love me
Protect me
Teach me
Mold me
And always know that I am so very desperate for you--always.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For The Love Of Birds
I am not sure when it started, but I'm guessing around age 10 or so. This love of birds of mine. Initially, I wanted a bird aviary; I wa...
-
I am forever indebted to whoever created/invented the internet, Facebook, and any other media that helped me find my old friends . And by ol...
-
Today is a hard day. I have them often. Hard days. Days when no matter how much I try to hold in the tears, they come anyway. I tell my da...
-
I first met him 25 years ago. We began attending a new church after moving to Ohio. We wanted one with a good youth and college-age minist...
No comments:
Post a Comment